Okay, So I have been nominated by a blogger to answer these following questions. Thanks Tony for the nomination. Here Goes nothing…
If you were to only eat/drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?-It would have to be Pasta. Alfredo Gnocchi to be specific. I absolutely love pasta(I think it’s the Italian side of me, haha) . If I had to choose something to drink It would be Dr. Pepper or Vanilla Coke.
If you were to speak to someone, anyone at all, who would it be and what would you say to them?-Would love to speak to Either Tim Burton or Jansen Ackles. I am such fan of theirs. I am not too sure what I’d say to them, but yeah..it’s a start, haha.
If there was only one day left on Earth, but you weren’t allowed to break any laws, what would you do?-I have always wanted to do a bucket list. So I think I’d like to try and complete everything on my bucket list(sky diving, dinner in the sky, etc)
What are three things that you would find in your junk drawer? (If no junk drawer, then a storage area)-This is a tough one, haha. I’ll make something up? Just imagine I’m like 80 and I find this drawer, haha.
- Old photos of my parents and most likely myself. #memories
- A wedding Album. I think that could be interesting
- Books I used to read throughout my life
(Here’s a touchy topic) How would you want to die?-This is quite a touchy subject. Hmm..Let me think..I think I’d like to die in my sleep with no regrets and at peace.
What was your favourite book growing up?-I have 2(hopefully this is okay). The Goosebumps series by R.L Stine. I think I read almost every single one. Another Favourite would be the books by Roald Dahl. My dad would read his books to me at times and I also had the tapes to the books(Favourite book would be The Witches)
What would you name your son/daughter?-I have always loved the name Riley. Bonus, it is a name that can be used both ways 🙂 I also love the name Rose.
If you were to be famous, what would you be famous for?-Going into space or being an actress. I have always loved those two career paths when I was younger
What do you value the most in your life?– It would have to be Mom & Dad(Love them to bits). That and friendship.
Who can you most rely on in your life, no matter where they are or what they are doing?-My best friend. She is always there when I need her. Although she is In Cape Town and I’m in Johannesburg, she is just a call away and I know I can count on her.
Which sport would you want to be very skilled in?-I would say swimming. I can swim when I go and gym, but I’d love to be travelling the world and swimming at the Olympics kind of deal.
Okay and now for the fun part. Here are 11 Fun facts about me 🙂
- I’m an extremely talkative person(People beg me to be quiet, haha)
- I have a HUGE fear of Spiders and Bees
- I’m Catholic
- My favourite band of all times is My Chemical Romance
- My favourite quotes are the following:-“Have Courage and be kind” and –“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty”-Maya Angelou
- I own pretty much 90% of butterfly items(Clothes, handbags, make up bag, jewellery, Canvases to put on my wall, mugs.
- My favourite colour is baby blue/Aqua/Turquoise(I know they all blue, but they are different shades, haha)
- I love taking photos. I love having the memories to look at.
- I’m a hopeless romantic
- I’ve always wanted to write a book
- My eye colour is grey, green & Blue(Subject to change now and again with what I wear etc).
The links might not work on my Side, so please look at the people I now Nominate
- The Peasant Blog
- Rudy Blue Eyes
- Colin Blog Site
- Star of Grace
- Jaipur thru my lens
Here Are my Questions
- What was the last photo you took with your phone?(Post it too)
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- Who/What Inspires you to become a better person?
- What defines you as a person?
- Would you rather be ugly and live forever(like 80) or beautiful and live for a year?Which one would you choose and why?
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?(Do you regret it)
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Would you give up your life, phone, money etc to go and live in a cabin in the forest with someone you love?
- Last, but certainly not least..(If this scenario existed)Would you rather be a Vampire or a Ware-wolf and why?
Please also post 11 interesting facts about yourself 🙂